Join DASI Solutions in Downtown Pontiac, along with the Michigan and Indiana SOLIDWORKS User Group Community for the first annual Midwest User Group Summit!
We welcome all SOLIDWORKS users to come and learn some new tips, network with other SOLIDWORKS users from around the Great Lakes region and also discover some great partner technologies. Help us make this the biggest gathering of SOLIDWORKS User Groups in the Midwest!
Sessions for this summit will include:
- Greg Dawes - SOLIDWORKS Tips & Tricks - Designing for Manufacturing
- Sarah Kropinski - Skilled Trades Training Fund
- Jeremy Regnerus - CAD Interoperability with SOLIDWORKS
After the Summit, be sure to head across the street to join us as we Celebrate Customers & Cars during our annual Dream Cruise Party – including a BBQ dinner, 100 classic & performance cars, and raffle prizes!
Lafayette Grande Banquette Center, across the street from the DASI headquarters, in downtown Pontiac.
SOLIDWORKS User Groups, DASI Customers
Thursday, August 17, 2017
The event will run from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please contact: Michelle Overton email@example.com
- 12:00 – Registration & Networking
- 12:30 – Welcome
- 12:35 – Session 1: SOLIDWORKS Tips & Tricks - Design for Manufacturing
- Topics will include DFMXpress, Costing and Evaluation Tools
- Presented by Greg Dawes, Application Engineer, DASI Solutions
- 2:00 – Guest Speaker: Skilled Trades Training Fund
- Sarah Kropinski, Business Services Representative, Oakland County Michigan Works!
- 2:10 – Break & Networking
- 2:35 – Session 2: CAD Interoperability with SOLIDWORKS
- Presented by Jeremy Regnerus, Senior Product Introduction Manager, DS SOLIDWORKS
- 4:00 – Dream Cruise Party begins across the street including a BBQ Buffet dinner!